Any item or product purchased through TheDesignChef.com comes with our Complete License Agreement. Please find a detailed explanation of the license attached below.
1. Items purchased from TheDesignChef.com may be used for both Personal and Commercial Use.
2. Purchased products may be used on up to unlimited numbers of projects or products for both Personal and Commercial use. (A project/product is defined by the design, rather than the products it has been printed on.
3. There is no limitation to print run a size or a number of units you can sell.
4. Purchased items may be printed onto physical products and sold without alteration.
What’s Not Allowed?
1. Items purchased from TheDesignChef.com cannot be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on their own (even for free)
2. Purchased files cannot be traced, scanned, copied, altered or similar and then re-sold as a digital download
Example: Purchasing a quote surrounded by floral graphics, then altering the graphics slightly and reselling the product digitally as your own work
3. Items cannot be included (even for free) in the sale of another item
Example: Using a graphic to create a logo template which you subsequently sell on digital marketplaces, and including the graphic. This is strictly not allowed
4. Products purchased on CraftBundles.com cannot be converted into embroidery based files and sold.